Canker sores are very common. Among 5 people, one gets attacked by it on a regular basis. Only the person knows who is attacked by it that how painful it is. Fortunately, they usually get away without any treatment. Canker sores are also known as ‘aphthous ulcers’. They happen only inside the mouth. You can get them under the tongue or inside of the lips, cheeks. They usually come alone but sometimes they may occur in clusters. Canker sore can take 1-2 weeks to heal. There are various kinds of remedies and treatments to get rid of canker sore. In this article, you’ll know how to get rid of a cold sore. Here are the methods:
- Using juice of aloe:
Aloe works as a wonderful natural medicine for burns, stings and bites. It is also very effective for a canker sore. Use aloe juice several times on top of the sore per day. It will lessen pain plus will increase the speed of healing. It is very effective and can be found in any pharmacy.
- Because of Aloe’s antibacterial and antifungal properties, it is effective to fight canker sore.
- Aloe is a natural soothing gel. By applying it to the canker sore, it reduces pain.
- You can use Aloe juice as a mouthwash.
- Don’t use it often. Overdoing it may cause physical problems related to your kidneys.
- Salt water:
For any kinds of oral infection salt water is an effective home remedy. The salt is a preservative. You can also use saline water.
- Mix together one teaspoon of salt and hot water together and rinse the mouth for 30 seconds.
- To increase the healing time, use salt water or saline water several times per day.
- Using baking soda:
Baking soda assists to heal rapidly by decreasing the height of germs and alkalinity in the oral cavity. It’s a very effective method to know how to get rid of a canker sores.
- Mix together one spoon of soda and a cup of hot water and rinse with it.
- You can also make a paste using baking soda. You can create it by using same proportion of the soda plus water. Put the mixture above the sore and let it dry.
- It is also helpful to use salt water plus soda both to assist the oral cavity fighting canker sore by reducing bacteria in your mouth.
- Use mouthwash:
Mouthwash is a very powerful oral cleaning agent. It helps to make your mouth clean and fresh. It is an antiseptic which will reduce the amount of bacteria. Using mouthwash is a must to know how to get rid of a cold sores.
- Take some mouthwash for rinsing your mouth with it. It will keep your canker sore free of bacteria which will really be helpful to heal the canker sore.
- When rinsing with mouthwash, do not swallow it.
- Do not use too much mouthwash. The negative effect of utilizing a great deal of mouthwash is it will reduce the helpful bacteria from your mouth too.
- Using hydrogen peroxide:
- Blend a 3% solution of hydrogen peroxide and 50/50 water and use it as a mouthwash. Rinse your mouth with the mixture.
- Don’t over use the solution.
- Do not swallow the solution.
- Having Magnesia milk:
For constipation, Magnesia milk is a helpful home cure. It is also utilized like an antacid. The antacid result of Magnesia milk counterbalances the sour environment. As a result, canker sore heals quickly. Magnesia milk is very effectual to know how to get rid of a canker sores. It works more efficiently after the use of hydrogen peroxide.
- Apply some magnesia milk on top of the sore directly after using a hydrogen peroxide mixture or you can also use only the milk.
- Use magnesia milk three to four times a day.
- Milk of magnesia also helps to reduce pain of canker sore.
- Using acidophilus:
It is a probiotic which is originated in yoghurt. It may be consumed in tablet form. Acidophilus stimulates the resistant system. It is very helpful in curing and preventing canker sore.
- You can find its capsule in any pharmacy near to your home.
- Have two to four capsules per day along with milk. It may reduce the healing time.
- You can use some medicine:
Some medicines are very helpful against canker sore. They help to reduce the pain as well as healing the canker sore.
- Canker-rid is an effective natural product which is very popular among the customers. It doesn’t only speed the healing time but also act as a fast pain killer.
- Canker cover is an excellent way to relieve the pain of canker sore. It doesn’t only provide immediate pain relief but also gives protection to the sore.
- Try other various remedies:
Some tonics are premeditated to modify the pH mouth. By modifying the pH of your mouth, your mouth will be a reduced amount of friendly to the bacteria which are making canker sore.we can also use sore throat remedies for curing cold and canker sore.These remedies are very helpful to know how to get rid of a cold sores.
- Have yoghurt daily.
- You can put a soaked black tea sack on the canker sore.
- Compress the lubricate of a vitamin E tablet on the canker sore; do again it several times a day.
- Using an antihistamine:
To get rid of canker sore, you can use an antihistamine or antacid mix.
- Mix one part of diphenhydramine with one part of antacid and rinse your mouth with the mixture.
- Diphenhydamine is sold as Benadryl. You can use Maalox or Kaopectate like an antacid.
Almost every one of us gets canker sores often. There is hardly anyone who didn’t canker sore. Though they go away on their own, they are very painful. The above mentioned methods will help you to know how to get rid of a canker sores.