Where Is Your Liver
The liver is the biggest gland in the human body. It is the most important gland in the human. There are many important purposes of liver in a human body like detoxification, protein synthesis, and produce many important biochemical for the digestion of the human body. The liver is compulsory to live alive and there is no alternative to live without a liver. Although there are coming more technology on liver dialysis but those are for a short time duration. It is an organ that has some important protagonist in metabolism. It stores the glycogen and decomposed the red blood cells. This is a reddish chocolate colored organ. There are four lobes and those are different in size as well shape. It is normally 1.45-1.65 kg and a triangular shaped organ. It controls the blood circulation along with the heart. It is very easy to find the answer where is your liver? For this you need not to be a doctor if you have little knowledge about the human body, then you can easily find out the liver in your body. And this article will help you to locate the liver.
- Have a deep look about your body:
If you want to locate your liver then you need to know clearly about the organogenesis about your body. Having a clear concept about the human organogenesis will help you a lot to locate the liver in the body.
- Generally the liver is an internal organ of the human body. Dose not easy to find out from outside.
- It is situated on the right side of the human body. As reciprocal side of the heart.
- It is surrounded by the chest bones. And lies on the bottom part of the chest.
- Locate your liver externally:
There is a process to locate your liver externally. It is just an approximate measurement idea not exactly. In this process you don’t need to know any anatomy theorem of the human body and it is an easier process forever. To do this you need to follow the steps given below:
- At first stand up straightly and keep your vertebra straight.
- Then put your right hand on the right back part of your chest.
- And after that put your left hand on the right front part of your chest. Please ensure that your left hand and right hand are on the straight alignment.
- After this where your left hand positioned that is the location of your liver. And this method is really helpful to find the answer of where is your liver located.
- Have a little knowledge about human anatomy:
Human anatomy is the most important thing that can help you to locate your liver. If you have a little knowledge about the basic construction of the human body then it will be easy to find the location of the liver.
- The liver is situated near the abdominal of the human body.
- It locates at the right side of the stomach. And exactly overlies the gallbladder.
- Position of the liver on the basis of the vein:
If you want to know the position of the liver against the vein and the arteries then you need to have the proper concept about the vein and the arterial system of the human body. If you are conscious about where is your liver then you can find it by the concept of the vein and arteries simulation.
- Generally your liver is situated on the end part of the vein that comes from the heart.
- And the end part of the artery which also come from the heart.
- Liver location on the basis of the heart:
If you measure the location of your liver on the basis of your heart then it will be easy to find out the perfect location. In medical terminology all the body parts have an approx. Measurement from each other.
- The heart is situated in the left side of your chest and generally the lever located at the right side of the heart.
- It is approximately 20 cm from the heart.
- Liver position on the basis of intestines:
The liver is situated near from the intestines. It is also easy to find out the liver against the intestines of your body.
- The liver is situated just above the intestines.
- It is approximately 5 cm above the large intestines and 10 cm above the small intestines.
- The liver is situated just along with the pancreas.
If you are concerned about the position of the liver that where is your liver located. Then you find it to measure to the pancreas. And it will help you better than any other searching method.
- The liver is situated on the behind of the pancreas and they may be touched by each other.
- There is an artery that enclosed them together.
- The liver is situated just below the lung:
- Liver situated just below of the left part of the lung.
- They are separated by the diaphragm membrane.
- The approximate distance between the lung and the liver is 7-8 cm.
- In front of the cystic duct:
If you have a little concept about the cystic duct then you can find the position of the liver easily.
- Generally liver situated in front of the cystic duct.
- And there is an artery that connected to the liver and the cystic duct. And this method may help you on where is your liver.
- Liver position against the stomach:
You can also find the position of the liver to compare to the position of the stomach. And it will also easy to locate your liver.
- The liver is situated on the right side of the stomach.
- It is overlapped with the duodenum that comes from the stomach.
The steps that are defined above, these are some common method to find the answer of “where your liver is located”. These may help you to have the exact idea of your liver.